The Restaurant leaflet distribution system
The Private Postman has been at the forefront of leaflet marketing in London for over ten years, owned and run by ex-Royal Mail postman and marketing expert of 20 years, Mark Redmond. Mark has studied the problems caused by the recent rise of delivery food apps and is now launching the new marketing arm of our organisation (TPPM).
Designed to regain control
Our ground breaking new system is designed to re-establish local market share, giving you an absolute edge over local competition. Many restaurateurs have tried using their old delivery menus, but now realise they no longer work as well as they did before the apps came along. Phone based delivery apps have run riot, and what seemed to be a great idea to start with has proved detrimental to 1000’s of businesses. So there has to be a completely new approach to solving this problem. So there has to be a completely new approach to solving this problem.
Every seemingly unbeatable giant, in this case delivery apps, has a weakness: there’s either a chink in its armour or it has a soft underbelly. That’s how you tame a giant, by hitting its vulnerable spot. Not only have we found that spot, we’ve also got the right stone to throw at it.
Due to the challenges presented by the current situation in the market we need a delivery system that
- Any restaurant can use for one or multiple branches.
- Will create demand for only that restaurant’s brand.
- Can be used to promote sit down meals as well as delivery.
- Will give the restaurant a complete edge over its competition.
- Drives trade direct to your restaurant, enabling you to take 100% of its income.
- Makes food-type exclusivity for your delivery area possible
Feel free to read our previous blog breaking down some of the issues restaurant owners now have to battle with and what solutions we offer.