The 21st Century has introduced a wealth of modern marketing techniques for businesses in the digital world. But even today, leaflets and their distribution are still popular and can yield impressive results. Done well, there are few techniques online or offline that are as effective.
This form of direct marketing, also known as leafleting, is simple, affordable, and efficient at bringing in new customers and boosting sales. Here at The Private Postman, we understand leaflet distribution as an ideal way to spread the word about your business. Leaflet distribution is an easy process, and here’s how it all works.
There are numerous factors that go into creating and making an effective and successful leafleting campaign. The thought process for this is a vital aspect, as the leaflet is one of the most important components in business. Here are six things that make it effective:
- Eye-catching design
- A clear message
- Professionally printed
- A call to action
- Targeted distribution
- Measurement of the response
Distribution is a vital part of the whole campaign. Employing trustworthy people who deliver every leaflet reflects well on your business. Specialist door-to-door companies such as ourselves ensure this task is completed, with door-to-door leaflet distribution remaining a firm favourite with high-end London organisations. This heightens the chances of responses and widens your audience.
Measuring the Response
Leaflet distribution gives you full control over where you advertise, ultimately making it easier to accurately gauge performance and success. Here at The Private Postman, we believe there are 5 aspects which will determine the response rate to your leaflet. They are:
- Suitability for a leaflet distribution campaign in London – a wide range of products or services will benefit from a leaflet delivery in London, with our business being built on happy customers.
- Effective leaflet design – it’s the details that will make all the difference. Having your leaflet design checked by us ensures any mistakes are eliminated whilst making it as effective as possible.
- Perfect delivery – there are three key points to the perfect delivery. Leaflets need to be delivered perfectly dry, absolutely uncreased, and there needs to be the right number of leaflets per property.
- Holiday periods - as there are fewer Londoners in the city during holiday periods, this means there will be fewer responses.
- Completed deliveries – this is to ensure delivery of leaflets are successful. Through our use of The TPP Coded Walk System, this allows us to accurately pinpoint where our postmen are, enabling us to keep a record of this.
Advantages of Leaflet Distribution
Many successful companies use this popular marketing technique as it has numerous benefits. Here are the top advantages of leaflet distribution.
- A cost-effective form of advertising
- Readers can receive a lot of information that would be more difficult in other mediums
- Extremely responsive at producing results
- Distribution areas can be selected to target specific demographics
- It can receive attention from various members of the household
What The Private Postman Provides For Customers
Since our establishment in 2009, we have worked with industry leaders across all fields in London. By combining traditional GPS tracking with our exclusive TPP Mercury System, we offer a level of transparency which is unrivalled in the industry.
Through this, our customers will be informed in real-time when, where, and by whom their leaflets are being delivered, with all our clients provided with high-resolution GPS files as proof of delivery after each campaign is finished, giving you the best tracking in the industry.
The Private Postman distributes leaflets to specific areas of London for your benefit. If you want to learn more about our services and what we offer, get in touch with a member of our team today who are more than happy to help.